- In 2014:
- 528,964 pounds of food was donated from HEB and the community.
- Volunteers gave 17,355 hours of service.
- 38,105 families (11,897 individuals) within our agencies were served.
- 21,143 families (58,612 individuals) within our public distributions were served.
- We hold six weekly public food distributions, Monday through Thursday, at different locations in Hays County in an effort to be easily accessible to people who need our services.
- Our 40+ partner agencies include the Hays-Caldwell Women’s Center, Southside Community Center, the Buda United Methodist Church food pantry, and the Crisis Bread Basket in Wimberley.
- We are part of San Marcos’ Healthy City Task Force.