The food bank holds public food distributions at the times and locations listed below. Each household can attend two distributions per week.
The food bank does not hold distribution at our warehouse
We are closed and do not hold distribution on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Observe The Following Guidelines:
- Please arrive at least 45 minutes early for the distribution.
- Individuals who are more than 10 minutes late for distribution cannot be served.
- Bring your own box or bag to put your food in.
- Be considerate of others.
- Parents must supervise their children at all times.
- Do not cut in line.
- Follow all directions of food bank staff carefully.
- Foul language and smoking is forbidden.
- Staff reserves the right to refuse service to any uncooperative person.
|Monday||San Marcos||Dunbar Recreation Center
801 Martin Luther King Drive
|Tuesday||Kyle||St. Anthony’s Catholic Church
801 Burleson Street
500 Parker Lane, Room #100
Word of Life
400 Old Post Rd
Off 150 East
|Calvary Baptist Church
1906 N. IH 35
Immaculate Heart of Mary Catholic Church
312 Lockhart St.
*A hot meal is served daily at 5pm at Southside Community Center at 518 S. Guadalupe, next to the Valero.