How to Get Help

Who is eligible to get food?

Anyone in need of help who lives in Hays County or within the boundaries of the San Marcos or Hays Consolidated Independent School Districts.

How many times can I come?

Each household can receive food a maximum of two times per week. Please see our distribution schedule to find out when and where you can receive food.

Required Documents

  1. Every time you must show a Photo ID.
  2. The first time bring a currently dated utility bill or document with your name and street address.  (No P.O. Boxes)
  3. Be prepared to give the birth month, day and year of each person in the houselhole
  4. Report any new information to Crew.


You will also want to bring a bag or a box to carry your food in. Please see our distribution schedule for all guidelines.

For more information, please contact Margaret Denson, Client Services Coordinator, at 512-392-8300 Ext. 221 or at