Reminder - We are an essential business
If you qualify for services, you are allowed to visit a distribution. We provide groceries to low-income households and those suffering from a food emergency.
New Distribution Schedule!
Check here and our Facebook for any updates.
- Households may visit one distribution each week.
- Please limit the amount of people in your vehicle.
- Please have a space cleared for your groceries in your trunk or truck bed before you arrive for distribution.
- Pop your trunk. If your trunk does not open, we will place your food on the hood of your vehicle. You may then get out and put it in your car once our team member has stepped away. We will not put anything in the interior of your car.
- Sanitize everything we give you. Wash produce and sanitize all cans and packaging.
- Thank you for your cooperation as we try to keep everyone safe during this pandemic.
Tuesday - Kyle - 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
St. Anthony's Catholic Church (801 N. Burleson)
Wednesday - San Marcos - 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
CFPO Parking Lot next to Village of San Marcos (333 Reimer Ave.)
Thursday - Buda - 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Connection Church (1235 S. Loop 4)
Friday - Kyle - 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Kyle First Baptist Church (400 W. Center St.)
First Tuesday of the month - San Marcos - 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
November 3rd - Central Texas Food Bank Mobile Pantry
San Marcos Toyota Rattler Stadium (4660 TX-123)
Food donations may be dropped off on our front porch or placed in the green bench outside. It will be checked regularly.
If you need a receipt, please email Celste Ceniseros. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Healthy volunteers
- Hand soap
- Bottled water
- Canned meat (tuna, salmon, chicken)
- Canned fruits
- Canned tomato products
- Caned veggies (please no green beans or corn)
- Canned beans