Reminder - We are an essential business
If you qualify for services, you are allowed to visit a distribution. We provide groceries to low-income households and those suffering from a food emergency. You are allowed to visit our distributions if you need to, even under a Shelter-In-Place order.
New Distribution Schedule!
Check here and our Facebook for any updates.
- Households may visit one distribution each week.
- Please limit the amount of people in your vehicle.
- Please have a space cleared for your groceries in your trunk or truck bed before you arrive for distribution.
- Pop your trunk. If your trunk does not open, we will place your food on the hood of your vehicle. You may then get out and put it in your car once our team member has stepped away. We will not put anything in the interior of your car.
- Sanitize everything we give you. Wash produce and sanitize all cans and packaging.
- Thank you for your cooperation as we try to keep everyone safe during this pandemic.
Tuesday - Kyle - 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
St. Anthony's Catholic Church (801 N. Burleson)
Wednesday - Kyle - 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Kyle First Baptist Church (400 W. Center St.)
Wednesday - San Marcos - 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
CFPO Parking Lot next to Village of San Marcos (333 Reimer Ave.)
Thursday - Buda - 12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Connection Church (1235 S. Loop 4)
First Tuesday of the month - San Marcos - 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
October 6th - Central Texas Food Bank Mobile Pantry
San Marcos Toyota Rattler Stadium (4660 TX-123)
Cancelled - Fresh Foods for Families on Third Thursdays
We are continuing to monitor the situation, and we will keep you updated if things change.
Food donations may be dropped off on our front porch or placed in the green bench outside. It will be checked regularly.
If you need a receipt, please email Celste Ceniseros. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Healthy volunteers
- Hand soap
- Canned meat (tuna, salmon, chicken)
- Canned fruits
- Canned tomato products
- Caned veggies (please no green beans or corn)
- Canned beans